In This Episode:
- Marvel at how our bodies, including our teeth and gums, are designed spectacularly to work together and how our daily habits get in the way.
- Find out how to feed your teeth from the inside out in five minutes. Discover the activities inside us that unleash chemical reactions to speed up this process!
- Healthy teeth and gums rely on your body to flow like a river to get the whiteness of your teeth to reflect that current from within.
- Identify the daily diet DO’s – the most important nutrients for healthy teeth – the DONT’S that harm our teeth and gums. Next, meet the hidden X factors that “usher” more minerals to your teeth and bones.
- 8 steps to take your teeth health to a new level thanks to awesome botanical biotic ingredients in your biome and mouth cavity.
- The FIRST thing your dentist needs to do to resolve teeth, gum, and mouth infections (and the questions to gauge if you have the right dentist for the job).
Today’s episode is sponsored by Organifi Reds, the best way to recharge your mind and body with a delicious superfood berry blend of premium, organic superfoods that contain potent adaptogens, antioxidants, and a clinical dose of cordyceps. Organifi chooses the highest-quality, plant-based ingredients for optimal health. Each blend is science-backed to craft the most effective doses, with ingredients that are organic and contain less than 3 grams of sugar per serving. They are also free of fillers and glyphosate when possible. Go to www.organifi.com/jockers and use code JOCKERS at checkout to receive 20% off your order!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Turmeric is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties but did you know it has also been shown to support cellular health, workout recovery, joint health, and brain function? And not all turmeric is created equal, which is why I always choose Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Paleovalley uses whole food turmeric and adds coconut oil and black pepper to help with the absorption of turmeric by 2,000%. Go to paleovalley.com/jockers and grab a bottle today for 15% off.
They say a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks, but if you have unhealthy teeth, a beautiful smile can become so expensive. Today’s guest, Nadine Artemis, is a legend in the natural health field and the author of the book Holistic Dental Care: The Complete Guide to Healthy Teeth and Gums. She shares a preview of what healthy teeth look like, what happens when the teeth go bad and are exposed to infections, and the holistic solutions you can try at home to treat them. She also shares the eight steps you can start today for healthier, whiter, and more brilliant teeth and smiles than ever!
“The teeth are alive. They’re not just these enamel objects. They are connected to the body
and you can change them.”
– Nadine Artemis
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Organifi Reds – Use Code JOCKERS for 20% off
- Paleovalley Turmeric Complex – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Holistic Dental Care, by Nadine Artemis
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Subscribe and leave a review today
Connect with Nadine Artemis:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Shopping for Success on an Anti-Inflammatory Nutrition Plan with Melissa Nohr
- Nutrition For Optimal Hormones, Sex and Aging With Dr. Anna Cabeca
- Intermittent Fasting for Menopause with Marcelle Pick
- Improving Vagal Tone For Better Mental and Emotional Health
- Nutrient Timing to Balance Female Hormones with Dr. Mindy Pelz
- Functional Nutrition and Hormone Harmony with Dr. Michelle Sands