In This Episode:
- Reading the cues from pain – from acute to chronic – empowers you to interpret what those aches are REALLY telling your body.
- How inflammation turned against us to become the root of all known chronic health conditions in the body.
- Avoid THESE 10 foods and ingredients that trigger the release of the harmful hormone that instigates chronic inflammation.
- Learn the signs of insulin resistance before it drives up your blood sugar imbalance.
- How biotoxins and mycotoxins inflame hazardous and chronic conditions in your body, and what specific vitamins and nutrients help your body defend itself.
- Why using ketones as an energy source – instead of glucose – offers more amazing advantages (PSST, that includes preventing chronic inflammation!)
- Unleash THIS powerful protocol that reduces pain quickly and effectively – even better when paired with intermittent fasting or an extended water fast.
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Turmeric is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties but did you know it has also been shown to support cellular health, workout recovery, joint health, and brain function? And not all turmeric is created equal, which is why I always choose Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Paleovalley uses whole food turmeric and adds coconut oil and black pepper to help with the absorption of turmeric by 2,000%. Go to paleovalley.com/jockers and grab a bottle today for 15% off.
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
“What hurts us is what heals us.” When novelist Paulo Coelho wrote that line, he was probably referring to the body’s unique adaptation design. Inflammation is the body’s normal immune response to wounds, infections, injuries, allergies, and other illnesses. It is naturally a good thing because it protects the immune system from fatal attacks. When does it become harmful? The moment this inflammation becomes chronic and persistent. Join Dr. Jockers as he talks about joint inflammation and its major triggers and causes. He also shares the natural support strategies, healthy treatment alternatives, and top anti-inflammatory foods that we can take to alleviate or prevent chronic inflammatory conditions.
“Inflammation is part of the body’s healing response. It is designed to protect us from dying quickly from systemic infection.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Turmeric Complex – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Subscribe and leave a review today
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Top Fasting Strategies to Reduce Inflammation and Autoimmunity
- Real Food Keto vs Dirty Keto
- Red Light Therapy for Healthy Mitochondria, Skin, Inflammation & Sleep with Scott Chaverri
- Top 7 Herbs To Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Keto Flex: The 4 Secrets to Reduce Inflammation, Burn Fat and Reboot Your Metabolism with Ben Azadi