In This Episode:
- Unleash the most powerful tool we have handy. It is the key influence to EVERY positive change you can achieve health-wise.
- Look at how every system intertwines by using a naturopathy lens, especially when resolving health issues.
- Why future doctors – and other medical practitioners – should first become experts in the ABCs of inflammation.
- 5 core processes that can treat almost all diagnoses when they get the chance to work together.
- Major symptoms that alert you when chronic inflammation is ON FIRE.
- Leverage the ketogenic diet and its freed-up ketones to help dial down inflammation.
- Empower the key nutrients your body needs to get you to a state where you can exercise and pursue a diet that promotes better health.
This Episodes Sponsors
How does a FREE 90-day supply of Paleovalley Turmeric Complex sound? Turmeric is one of the best supplements you can take to keep inflammation under control, support your brain, gut, and skin, all while keeping you healthy and strong.
Winning is easy, just go to ratemypodcast.com/jockers. Leave a review, and send a screenshot or confirmation of the review to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered to win. When you leave a review, you help us reach more people and impact more lives – so thanks so much for doing that.
Winners will be announced and contacted on November 30th and will receive a 90 day supply of the Paleovalley Turmeric Complex, so hurry and visit ratemypodcast.com/jockers today!
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its Essential C Complex. Not only does this immunity-boosting product have the three most potent sources of Vitamin C on the planet, but it also gives you 750% of the daily recommended dose — exactly the amount your immune system needs to stay in top shape. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
Don’t you just love the taste of summer and wish you could bask in it forever? Today’s episode is sponsored by Island Bliss, a refreshing tropical drink that will soon become your daily dose of sunshine! This “not bitter, just deliciously refreshing” green juice is packed with an energy-boosting formula to help you perform your best from sunrise to sunset and even beyond. Each scoop contains 30-plus plant extracts, all organic and sourced from all over the world, to support gut health and promote a balanced microbiome. Visit https://earthechofoods.com/ and use code JOCKERS for 15% off.
One of the most sought-after experts in naturopathy, Dr. Cheryl Burdette, joins Dr. Jockers to talk about the importance of holistic diagnosis when it comes to treating chronic illnesses. She reminds us that the mind and body are not separate entities that require separate treatments. They are purposefully connected hence they should be treated together.
One important factor she highlighted in this episode is the role of inflammation in our state of health. Learn how inflammation relates to the uptrend of chronic illnesses and the lifestyle change we can switch to that can mitigate the risk of chronic diseases.
“If we’re going to influence root cause change, then teaching the brain to do things more accurately makes a lot of sense.”
– Dr. Cheryl Burdette
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Essential C Complex – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Island Bliss – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Free 90-day supply of Paleovalley Turmeric Complex when you rate our podcast!
Connect with Dr. Cheryl Burdette:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Fasting and Chronic Inflammation with Dr. Cheryl Burdette
- Revolutionizing Keto and Natural Health with Dr. Anthony Gustin
- Using Nutrient-Dense Food for Detoxification with Dr. BJ Hardick
- Top 7 Benefits of a Ketogenic Lifestyle
- The Science of Fasting & Nutritional Ketosis with Dr. Dominic D’agostino