In This Episode:
- Finally figure out which factors create the “perfect storm” of metabolic diseases.
- What’s the difference between pre-diabetes, Type 1, and Type 2 diabetes?
- How closely – and frighteningly – Alzheimer’s and Dementia correlate Type 2 diabetes.
- How unmanaged inflammation attacks the 3 main barrier systems that protect key areas of your body.
- What is the ideal no-brainer food? It tames your carb and sugar addiction and gives you back power and control over your life.
- Find out why people don’t burn fat effectively yet how a diabetic person can succeed at that goal with the ketogenic diet and lifestyle.
- Why you don’t want to interfere with the body’s production of the essential and unexpected nutrient – cholesterol!
- Add THESE ingredients to your vegetables and drive up your metabolism to switch into fat-burning mode sooner.
This Episodes Sponsors
How does a FREE 90-day supply of Paleovalley Turmeric Complex sound? Turmeric is one of the best supplements you can take to keep inflammation under control, support your brain, gut, and skin, all while keeping you healthy and strong.
Winning is easy, just go to ratemypodcast.com/jockers. Leave a review, and send a screenshot or confirmation of the review to email@example.com to be entered to win. When you leave a review, you help us reach more people and impact more lives – so thanks so much for doing that.
Winners will be announced and contacted on November 30th and will receive a 90 day supply of the Paleovalley Turmeric Complex, so hurry and visit ratemypodcast.com/jockers today!
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its Essential C Complex. Not only does this immunity-boosting product have the three most potent sources of Vitamin C on the planet, but it also gives you 750% of the daily recommended dose — exactly the amount your immune system needs to stay in top shape. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his new book on fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
Having diabetes affects not just your physiological conditions, but also your emotional and mental functions. If the blood sugar and insulin levels are not carefully managed, it might gravely impact a person’s health and well-being. The good news is, there are ways you can turn things around.
It requires a switch in your lifestyle and the commitment to live a healthier, happier life. What’s even better news, according to Dr. Brian Mowll, is that you don’t have to suffer or torture yourself as you adapt to this new lifestyle. Learn more about the management of type 2 diabetes and other life-changing information you might be missing!
“There is hope that even if you’ve been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, you can still turn it around.”
– Dr. Brian Mowll
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Essential C Complex – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Free 90-day supply of Paleovalley Turmeric Complex when you rate our podcast!
Connect with Dr. Brian Mowll:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Insulin Resistance, Ketosis and Chronic Disease with Dr. Ben Bikman
- Digital Tools to Measure Blood Sugar & Metabolic Health with Dr. Casey Means
- Fasting and Chronic Inflammation with Dr. Cheryl Burdette
- Top 7 Benefits of a Ketogenic Lifestyle
- Diabetes and a Ketogenic Diet