In This Episode:
- Are you overlooking this HUGE threat to your health?
- Why the heck should you care about insulin resistance? One VERY good reason.
- Are we digging our own graves with our daily habits?
- How much water is too much? Meet the culprit and the cure.
- The must-know key to longevity – for you and your pet.
- Fasting can skyrocket your keto game into a whole new level.
- When should you eat your largest meal of the day? (It’s not what Mom says.)
- Name four pillars of an insulin friendly diet. We’ll check your answers!
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and their 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
Today’s episode is also proudly sponsored by Perfect Keto and their delicious Keto Cookies. Delicious, clean, and indulgent, they’re your new keto secret weapon. It’s dessert without the guilt! Grab a box (or two!) for yourself at PerfectKeto.com and don’t forget to use code DRJOCKERS at checkout to receive 15% off!
If you’re wondering whether diabetes and insulin resistance are actually the same, you’re in for a huge surprise! Dr. Bikman reveals the difference between the two and breaks down the chronic diseases insulin resistance may cause to the body. Get your lifestyle in check and jumpstart on the journey to a healthier you by minding what you eat and when you eat them. A bonus treat is waiting for you – a preview of the 4 pillars of an insulin friendly diet and where you can get them, so hurry!
“Insulin resistance, the most common health disorder, is a result of our lifestyle. The way we eat or live will either hurt us or help us.”
-Dr. Ben Bikman
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Perfect Keto Cookies – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- HLTH Code Protein Shake Powder
- Why We Get Sick: The Hidden Epidemic at the Root of Most Chronic Disease―and How to Fight It by Benjamin Bikman
Connect with Dr. Ben Bikman:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Top Adaptogens and Superfoods For Energy, Anxiety & Mood with Drew Canole
- Using Keto to Improve Brain Health with Dr. David Perlmutter, MD
- How to Transition into a Ketogenic Diet with Mark Sisson
- Top Foods for Cleansing in Ketosis with Craig Emmerich
- Real Food Keto vs Dirty Keto