In This Episode:
- Examine the healing power of C-60 and what can happen when it is taken in extremely high doses. [03:15]
- Explore the wonderful world of mitochondria and its amazingly reactive relationship with C-60. [06:07]
- Understand how C-60 can impact your insulin and blood sugar stability. [11:29]
- Learn how accelerated oxidative stress results in inflammation. [13:07]
- Find out why you need the oxidative radicals that are being produced by the body. [15:13]
- Identify the key differences and similarities between C-60 and the master antioxidant, glutathione. [20:58]
This Episodes Sponsors
This episode is also proudly sponsored by C60PurplePower.com. Carbon 60 (C60) is a recently discovered, Nobel Prize-winning, super antioxidant that supports a healthy inflammatory response, promotes healthy immune function, and increases energy and mental clarity in most users.
C60 Purple Power is the “Swiss Army Knife” of antioxidants because it helps the body replace four critical antioxidants that decrease as we age. If you are interested in healthy aging – you MUST check out C60 Purple Power! Use code DRJOCKERS for 15% OFF at https://c60purplepower.com/jockers.
Powerful toxins call for a more powerful antioxidant. A Nobel prize-winning compound called C-60 is proven to hold the crown as the most powerful antioxidant in the world today. Ken “The Scientist” Swartz, Founder of the C-60 Purple Power, joins Dr. Jockers to share more about his research and findings on this powerful molecule. If you want to elevate your self-care a notch higher and get the help you need in battling your daily stressors, learn more about C-60, today.
“C-60 takes care of the burden that glutathione can’t take care of. It allows glutathione to work more effectively.”
– Ken Swartz
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Ken Swartz:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Health Impacts of Mold Toxicity and Mold Illness
- Overcoming Lyme, SIBO and Mold Toxicity with Kristen Blake
- Pollen Allergies: Symptoms and Natural Solutions
- Blood Sugar, Electrolytes, Keto, and Saving the Planet with Robb Wolf
- Mitochondrial Optimization, Circadian Rhythm, Light & Melatonin with Ari Whitten