In This Episode:
- Understand how critical blood sugar regulation is when it comes to overall health [06:34]
- Why do we need our insulin levels to be really quiet and just slightly elevated for a short period of time? [08:30]
- Things to closely monitor that are responsible for elevating the blood sugar and insulin levels [12:09]
- Body signs that show insulin level is elevated [13:36]
- Effects of high insulin on women [17:08]
- Things to consider before you eat fruits and why your body needs to be in a state of metabolic demand [30:36]
- How intermittent fasting supports an individual’s metabolic response [33:12]
Dr. Jockers was invited to talk at the Ultimate Holistic Health Summit hosted by Jason Prall. At this summit, he spoke about the 5 natural strategies to help regulate blood sugar levels, improve insulin sensitivity, and ways to achieve metabolic flexibility. He shared about the risks of having a dysregulated blood sugar level and compared how an elevated insulin level affects women versus men. If you’re struggling with your metabolic processes and are wondering which foods would help stabilize it and when’s the best time to eat certain types of foods, check out some beneficial tips from this episode.
“AGEs accelerate the aging process. These are sticky proteins that damage the endothelial lining of our blood vessels, damage our kidneys, and damage our nerves.”
-Dr. David Jockers
We partner with great companies that make superior products that can help benefit your health. These products have gone through a review and vetting process by Dr. Jockers and his team and are products that we use and recommend for others.
They are truly the best of the best supplements, tools, and resources you can find to help improve your health! Even better, we have worked with the manufacturers to get you exclusive community discounts so you can get them for the lowest price on the internet.
Paleovalley Turmeric Complex
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Turmeric is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, but did you know it has also been shown to support cellular health, workout recovery, joint health, and brain function? And not all turmeric is created equal, which is why I always choose Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Paleovalley uses whole food turmeric and adds coconut oil and black pepper to help with the absorption of turmeric by 2,000%. Visit http://paleovalley.com/and use code JOCKERS for 15% off.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Lifeboost Coffee. They provide premium, low acid, healthy coffee that is easy on your gut and 3rd party tested for mycotoxins, molds, heavy metals, plus 450+ toxins. It’s a staple in my household. Hurry and grab your first order for 50% off here: www.LifeboostDeal.com.
As we face more stressful experiences, it is even more important to strengthen your body with good immune support nutrients. Our 10:1 ImmunoCharge formula is designed to help you do that! ImmunoCharge is specifically designed to provide you with optimal dosages of key immune-modulating nutrients and compounds. These ingredients support the body’s natural immune mechanism to help maintain good health. You can save 30% on ImmunoCharge today by going to https://store.drjockers.com/products/immunocharge.
- Paleovalley Turmeric Complex – Use code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Lifeboost Coffee – Click the link for 50% off
- ImmunoCharge – Use Code Immune30 at checkout for 30% off
Connect with Jason Prall:
- Website and Summit – https://summit.awakenedcollective.com/
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!