In This Episode:
In this podcast, I interview Jamie Holmes and we discuss her healing journey from stage III cancer. We go through her mindset and how she approached healing and the various strategies she used to heal naturally.
- 04:10 Jamie shares how she found out she had cancer.
- 06:55 What conventional recommendations was Jaime given?
- 08:45 How Jamie got in touch with a naturopath to deal with her diagnosis.
- 12:00 A Day in the life of someone undergoing Gerson therapy.
- 16:07 How castor oil cleans out toxins in your intestines.
- 17:15 Appreciating that your recovery will take time.
- 19:55 What were the key biomarkers that Jamie’s clinicians were looking at?
- 21:00 What was Jamie’s juicing regimen like?
- 23:50 Finding structured water in fruits and vegetables.
- 25:30 What were some of the root causes of Jamie’s melanoma?
- 27:35 Was fear of failure a contributing factor in Jamie’s cancer?
- 32:55 The danger of stress as a mental and emotional trigger
- 36:00 Why we can’t just blame the sun when we get skin cancer
- 38:20 Why eating carrots and getting lots of zinc is beneficial
- 40:00 What inspired Jamie to write a book about her story?
- 44:20 Why we need inspiring stories like Jamie’s to combat the mainstream narrative
- 45:30 What research is happening into natural fasting?
- 46:50 What does Jamie’s daily practice look like now?
- 49:30 ‘Keep on keeping on’ – prioritizing your rest
- 51:45 The benefits of a 1-day fast if you’re already lean
Jamie Holmes was diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer in 2012. She knew that she was going to treat her body holistically and see the cancer as a symptom of her whole body being in disarray. And today’s episode features her remarkable healing story, as told to Dr. Jockers.
Jamie is a Canadian aerialist and dancer, and during her healing process, she dived into the world of natural healing. Ten years later and she is now healed and still just as passionate about the power of natural healing and the wonderful capabilities of the body when it comes to health optimization.
She has also written a book about her cancer recovery, aptly titled Carrots. Coffee. Cancer. Learn about Gerson therapy, using castor oil to flush out toxins, Jamie’s juice regimen, and some of the underlying contributing causes of melanoma as Dr. Jockers and Jamie trade stories and insights.
This is a truly inspirational interview for anyone who’s dealt with cancer or may be struggling with it now. Please share this episode if you find it to be of value or if you know of someone who may benefit from hearing Jamie’s story.
“I also know it’s a little controversial, it’s not the mainstream, people think it’s ‘woo-woo’ and all that kind of stuff. And especially after the pandemic, I don’t care. This is my story. Take it or leave it. Whoever wants or needs to hear it, will. And if you don’t like it, it’s fine by me.“
We partner with great companies that make superior products that can help benefit your health. These products have gone through a review and vetting process by Dr. Jockers and his team and are products that we use and recommend for others.
They are truly the best of the best supplements, tools, and resources you can find to help improve your health! Even better, we have worked with the manufacturers to get you exclusive community discounts so you can get them for the lowest price on the internet.
If you are over 40 and seeking to overcome fatigue and brain fog, an excellent solution is available. Carbon 60, also known as C60, is a powerful Nobel Prize-winning antioxidant that optimizes mitochondrial function, combats inflammation and neutralizes toxic free radicals.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by shopc60.com. By visiting this website and using the coupon code “JOCKERS,” you can enjoy a 15% discount on your first order. Whether you follow a keto or intermittent fasting lifestyle or have a sensitive digestive system, shopc60.com offers a range of products tailored to your needs.
Paleovalley Grass Fed Organ Complex
But that’s not all! This episode is also brought to you by Paleovalley’s Grass Fed Organ Complex, a game-changer for those looking to benefit from traditional superfoods without tolerating their taste or engaging in extensive cooking.
Paleovalley’s Grass Fed Organ Complex is a standout among their impressive lineup. It features not one but THREE organs sourced from healthy, 100% grass-fed, pasture-raised cows, delivering a diverse array of essential nutrients. For a limited time, you can enjoy a generous 15% discount on the Grass Fed Organ Complex by visiting Paleovalley.com/jockers.
Subscribe To The Podcast On:
- Paleovalley Grass Fed Organ Complex
- Shop Carbon 60 – Use the coupon code “JOCKERS” for 15% OFF your first order in all their products!
Connect with Jamie Holmes:
Website – https://jamieholmes.com/
Connect with Dr. David Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!