In This Episode:
In this podcast, I answer a number of listener questions related to fasting with high blood sugar levels, stevia and fertility, endometriosis, the importance of vitamin D and how to heal osteoporosis.
- 03:40 Why do I struggle with regular bowel movements when on a Keto diet?
- 04:50 How insulin retains sodium in our body.
- 07:15 What does a lower carbohydrate template as a diet look like?
- 09:00 Can intermittent fasting help with high blood sugar (post-pregnancy)?
- 11:55 The importance of walking early in the day to bring your blood sugar level down.
- 14:45 Does stevia cause infertility? Unpacking the study done on rats
- 22:00 What is endometriosis? And what can be done about it?
- 26:05 Optimizing your Vitamin D levels to bring down inflammation
- 27:30 Unpacking the OMAD (One Meal A Day) strategy for autophagy
- 36:00 How do you heal from osteoporosis?
- 40:10 What does ‘mechanical loading’ mean?
- 42:30 How our body responds with a stress response to let us know something is wrong
What should you do about bone loss and osteoporosis? Stevia and infertility, intermittent fasting strategies, how to deal with constipation, and the best strategies for dealing with endometriosis are just some of the fascinating topics that Dr. Jockers is covering today in this solo Q&A!
Learn about (One Meal A Day) as a strategy for autophagy in this fascinating one-on-one with Dr. Jockers, who loves to engage with the wider Functional Nutrition online community. Be sure to subscribe to his YouTube channel or follow him on Instagram or Facebook.
This is a great way to DM him and have your particular health question asked and answered by Dr. Jockers himself, one of the leading holistic health nutritionists in the world!
Alternatively, you can email Dr. Jockers at email@example.com with the questions that you want answered. Be sure to share this podcast episode if you find that it is of value. And with that, let’s dive into the show!
“I believe in a cyclical, ketogenic-style diet.“
-Dr. David Jockers
We partner with great companies that make superior products that can help benefit your health. These products have gone through a review and vetting process by Dr. Jockers and his team and are products that we use and recommend for others.
They are truly the best of the best supplements, tools, and resources you can find to help improve your health! Even better, we have worked with the manufacturers to get you exclusive community discounts so you can get them for the lowest price on the internet.
If you are over 40 and seeking to overcome fatigue and brain fog, an excellent solution is available. Carbon 60, also known as C60, is a powerful Nobel Prize-winning antioxidant that optimizes mitochondrial function, combats inflammation and neutralizes toxic free radicals.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by shopc60.com. By visiting this website and using the coupon code “JOCKERS,” you can enjoy a 15% discount on your first order. Whether you follow a keto or intermittent fasting lifestyle or have a sensitive digestive system, shopc60.com offers a range of products tailored to your needs.
Paleovalley Grass Fed Organ Complex
But that’s not all! This episode is also brought to you by Paleovalley’s Grass Fed Organ Complex, a game-changer for those looking to benefit from traditional superfoods without tolerating their taste or engaging in extensive cooking.
Paleovalley’s Grass Fed Organ Complex is a standout among their impressive lineups. It features not one, but THREE organs sourced from healthy, 100% grass-fed, pasture-raised cows, delivering a diverse array of essential nutrients. For a limited time, you can enjoy a generous 15% discount on the Grass Fed Organ Complex by visiting Paleovalley.com/jockers.
Subscribe To The Podcast On:
- Paleovalley Grass Fed Organ Complex
- Shop Carbon 60 – Use the coupon code “JOCKERS” for 15% OFF your first order in all their products!
Connect with Dr. David Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!