In This Episode:
- Is there such a thing as “good cholesterol vs bad cholesterol?”
- 6 reasons why certain LDL cells can be harmful
- Find your optimal LDL:HDL ratio for your best health
- Factors that cause poor cholesterol and lipid ratios
- Do you have hypothyroidism? Check your symptoms
- How sunshine can help improve your cholesterol and lipids
- Dr. Jockers’ favorite supplements for healthy cholesterol
- What is cholesterol, and how does your body use it?
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Cacao Bliss, a superfood unprocessed chocolate powder. Boost your feel-good neurotransmitters while protecting your body from oxidative stress! Use it in almond milk, or for baking. Experience pure bliss at Cacao Bliss and use code DAVID to get 15% off!
Whether you know you have high cholesterol or want to avoid it in the future, this is the episode for you. Dr. Jockers goes over the 4 ways an anti-inflammatory lifestyle can impact your cholesterol and your lipid ratios. He also explains the connection between your thyroid and your cholesterol levels, as well as shares the best strategies for improving your overall health by improving your ratios and levels. Get ready to take notes with this important episode!
“One thing I definitely wouldn’t recommend is freaking out if you have high cholesterol. I would just start following these strategies to address the root cause. If you do that, you’re going to do great, you’re going to get back in balance.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Cacao Bliss – Use Code DAVID for 15% off
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!