In This Episode:
- How to cultivate an environment inside your body to regenerate healing cells
- Why stem cells are the superstars of rebuilding and reforming your body
- 8 great natural ways to kick stem cells into high gear without breaking the bank
- What you ate today could block stem cell and ketone activation
- Grounding with the earth empowers and showers you with an electromagnetic field to heal MORE effectively
Flying Embers is a better-for-you alcohol brand that brews hard kombucha and antioxidant-powered hard seltzer. All of their products are keto, gluten-free, vegan, USDA certified organic and brewed with live probiotics and adaptogens.
These products are artfully crafted with a dry fermentation process, which gives the hard kombucha a perfectly balanced natural sweetness. It tastes amazing despite having zero sugar and carbs. It’s hard to beat that – brewed to be better – better tasting and better for you. Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off.
A stem cell is not a new development but the number of benefits you can reap just keeps growing! Today, we delve deeper into what stem cell is all about, where it is sourced from, and why it’s extremely important to stimulate its production in the body. Dr. Jockers shares several activities that can help activate stem cells without taking medications. Start living a pain-free life by working on a lifestyle that supports healing and regeneration.
“Stem cells can turn into healthy versions of damaged cells, ideally to help you return to active life again.”
-Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Flying Embers – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!