In This Episode:
- The disturbing, detrimental effects of feces sitting in your body for more than a day
- The chemistry behind clearing your bowels to keep you calm and less stressed
- Warning signs of a toxic colon and its critical threats to brain health
- Fool proof steps to conquer a three-day colon cleanse while staying hydrated
- The crucial next steps after a successful colon cleanse
Flying Embers is a better-for-you alcohol brand that brews hard kombucha and antioxidant-powered hard seltzer. All of their products are keto, gluten-free, vegan, USDA certified organic, and brewed with live probiotics and adaptogens. These products are artfully crafted with a dry fermentation process, which gives the hard kombucha a perfectly balanced natural sweetness. It tastes amazing despite having zero sugar and carbs. It’s hard to beat that – brewed to be better – better tasting and better for you. Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off.
A colon cleanse, if done the right way, is life-changing. Getting rid of all the toxins accumulated in your digestive system is critical to your overall health. In this episode, Dr. Jockers talks about the value of achieving a daily rhythm in your bowel movement. Let’s start the year right by removing all the bad things that we piled up inside our bodies and making the decision to live clean and healthy. Learn how to do the three-day colon cleanse and reset your microbiome to facilitate repair, recovery, and stronger immune response.
“We should be moving out all the waste we consumed for the last 24 hours. I always recommend starting small. Don’t overwhelm your system.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Flying Embers – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!