In This Episode:
- Who’s the boss of your immune response so it stays on guard against serious health hazards
- Daily habits that drag down your immune system to its lowest point (and how to ditch them)
- How you can dodge the deadly infection that keeps killing people generation after generation
- Retrain your brain to kick chronic illnesses, chronic anxiety, and depression to the curb
- Tap into the 3Rs of the Gupta program to unlock your brain’s emotions so you can live life to the fullest
- Discover the four key factors to cut your chances of getting an infection by more than half
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and their Essential C Complex. Not only does this immunity-boosting product have the three most potent sources of Vitamin C on the planet, but it also gives you 750% of the daily recommended dose — exactly the amount your immune system needs to stay in top shape. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
Ashok Gupta suffered chronic fatigue while he was still in the university, which had him resting in bed the majority of each day. This led him to devise the Gupta Program to treat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, fibromyalgia, burnout, and MCS. This revolutionary program offers effective brain retraining strategies that have helped many people recover their lives from chronic illnesses. Eight weeks into the program, you’ll experience a 50% increase in perceived health. Learn how you can become your own engineer and fix the electrical system inside your brain, retrain it, and have it functioning at its best.
“The brain is its own best healer when it’s put in the right state to be able to achieve that – and that’s why we need brain retraining.”
– Ashok Gupta
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley.com – use code JOCKERS to get 15% off
- Coronavirus Challenge
- The GUPTA Program – use code JOCKERS to get $50 off
Connect with Ashok Gupta
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Gut Brain Connection and PANDAS with Pamela Wirth
- Addressing Chronic Inflammation with Melissa Nohr CHC, JD
- Top 7 Herbs To Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Using Ocean Minerals To Enhance Healing with Ian Clark
- Leaky Brain Syndrome