In This Episode:
- Based on your personality, discover how many different ways chronic pain attacks key organs and systems in your body.
- Find out how your body adapts to the condition that leads to the number-one cause of death throughout the history of mankind.
- Learn how deeply and how often inflammation can also fulfill the role of the body’s blanket of protection.
- Which 10 major organs are affected by chronic inflammation? And what are the fasting strategies for you to shake loose from chronic pain?
- Why feasting is necessary for successful and effective fasting.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com/jockers and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
Pain, up to a certain degree, can either make or break you! But when we’re talking about chronic pain, it goes beyond the test of endurance and strength. It’s a tip of an iceberg that can lead to irreparable, more serious, and permanent damage when left uncarved or underestimated. Today, Dr. Jockers talks about the leading cause of chronic pain, why it happens, and how it can be dealt with through fasting. Check out the different fasting strategies that work best for your level of pain, health goals, and body type.
“Chronic pain is a real epidemic. When you’re dealing with pain, it affects your sleep, your energy, your ability to focus, and your mood.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Brain Retraining Strategies for Chronic Pain and Anxiety with Ashok Gupta
- Keto Flex: The 4 Secrets to Reduce Inflammation, Burn Fat and Reboot Your Metabolism with Ben Azadi
- 3 Ways Fasting Improves Autoimmune Conditions
- Top 7 Herbs To Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Fasting and Its Impact on Brain Health with Dr. David Perlmutter MD