In This Episode:
- Before the invention of pharmacies and medicines, this source of healing and wellness treated mild and chronic illnesses as far back as the origins of mankind.
- Learn the basics of biohacking – and why medicine tries to copy it by manipulating your physiological responses. Try THIS biohack alternative instead.
- Why it’s best to always go back to nature to prevent diseases before they begin.
- Discover the earthy art of forest bathing and how this ancient practice heals and rejuvenates you while sharpening your mental clarity and immunity.
- The next best thing to nature, thanks to the little things you can enjoy at home to THRIVE and not just SURVIVE in times of crisis.
- Where do you start? Learn the characteristics and benefits of quality essential oils and which flavors are best for your olfactory senses and your budget.
- How getting addicted to feeling good can give you control in the moment and be life-saving in the future – once you train yourself to live this liberating way.
- Check out Dr. Eric Z’s new book The Essential Oils Apothecary
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use the code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off.
Today’s episode is also sponsored by Organifi Greens, the best way to start your day with essential superfoods that help reduce stress and reset your morning. Organifi chooses the highest-quality, plant-based ingredients for optimal health. Each blend is science-backed to craft the most effective doses, with ingredients that are organic and containing less than 3 grams of sugar per serving. It is also free of glyphosate and fillers when possible. Go to www.organifi.com/jockers and use code JOCKERS at checkout to receive 20% off your order!
If you could choose one scent for your life, how would you like it to smell? Close your eyes and imagine that scent and, as you take it all in, what kind of feeling does it give you? Dr. Eric Z is joining Dr. Jockers in today’s episode and they will take us to the wonderful world of aromatherapy using essential oils and all the goodness of nature. Dr. Z is a pioneer in the biblical health world and an international best-selling author of The Healing Power of Essential Oils and The Essential Oils Diet. Get acquainted with the amazing powers of essential oils to take your health and your healing to a whole new level by re-communing with nature and basking in its glory.
“The chemical structure we see in medicines today are based on the chemical structures that chemists and pharmacists have seen in nature.”
– Dr. Eric Z
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Organifi Greens – Use Code JOCKERS for 20% off
- The Essential Oils Apothecary, by Eric Zielinski
- Subscribe and leave a review today
Connect with Dr. Eric Z:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Improving Vagal Tone For Better Mental and Emotional Health
- Nutrition For Optimal Hormones, Sex and Aging With Dr. Anna Cabeca
- Intermittent Fasting for Women Over 50 with Dr. Becky Gillaspy
- The Best Type of Exercise for Fat Burning & Mental Health with Sal Di Stefano
- Nutrient Timing to Balance Female Hormones with Dr. Mindy Pelz
- 3 Ways Fasting Improves Autoimmune Conditions