In This Episode:
- Beyond mere survival, your body needs to focus on ONE END GOAL. Find out how the stressors in our system respond with inflammation to help us reach it.
- Think of inflammation as a fire in your cozy fireplace – then imagine the amount of damage to our overall health when gasoline accelerates it.
- Fight the factors that can lead to your body resisting the life-saving hormone insulin – and win the reward of aging successfully.
- Why stress spurs on aging and how to recognize pivotal symptoms early before they cause any irreversible damage.
- Watch for THESE tell-tale signs that you’re running low in the key nutrients and vitamins needed for successful aging.
- Steer clear of these 10 foods and food ingredients that promote inflammation and accelerate the aging process.
- Seek out these 7 foods and herbs that activate autophagy, which is essential for cell regeneration and youthfulness.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Cacao Bliss, a superfood unprocessed chocolate powder. Boost your feel-good neurotransmitters while protecting your body from oxidative stress! Use it in almond milk, or for baking. Experience pure bliss at Cacao Bliss and use code DAVID to get 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
In this episode, Dr. Jockers talks about aging successfully. In the context of health, several factors can accelerate the aging process and inflammation tops the list. Yet, inflammation is not necessarily a bad thing. It is actually essential for human survival. It only becomes detrimental to health when there’s constant and consistent exposure to things that trigger inflammation. Listen in to understand what “inflammaging” is all about, why this process occurs and the level of threat it poses to the morbidity and mortality of mankind.
“When we’re following a healthy lifestyle, we have more anti-inflammatory and proinflammatory activity, which allows us to age successfully.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Cacao Bliss – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Subscribe and leave a review today
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Joint Inflammation: Causes and Natural Support Strategies
- 7 Herbs That Enhance Autophagy & Cellular Healing
- Candida Overgrowth and Gut & Brain Inflammation with Donna Gates
- Fasting and Chronic Inflammation with Dr. Cheryl Burdette
- True Cellular Detox for Inflammation Support with Dr. Dan Pompa