In This Episode:
- These top 10 signs send up the alert that you could be aging poorly, even before you see – and feel – the physical signs.
- STOP doing this #1 thing if you want to age gracefully.
- Warning! You’re aging faster than you should thanks to THIS piece of the worst advice that, ironically, society keeps telling you to follow.
- Learn how to eat to stay upbeat as you age and heal well, while preventing insulin spikes.
- Unhealthy aging goes more than skin deep – although who likes those unwanted wrinkles?! Once you adopt a cyclical approach, you can reap the benefits of both fasting and feasting.
Aging is often readily equated to getting weak or infirm but that doesn’t have to be the case. Dr. Jockers spills the beans on how you can age without letting it show. He’ll also let you in on a secret: you won’t have to break the bank to do this! Learn how to slow down the process of aging, the natural way. You’ll also realize how your health can magically transform for the better just with a few tweaks of your diet and lifestyle.
“Consume a high protein diet for good aging, but don’t do that all day long. I recommend doing it in that condensed window.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its Essential C Complex. Not only does this immunity-boosting product have the three most potent sources of Vitamin C on the planet, but it also gives you 750% of the daily recommended dose — exactly the amount your immune system needs to stay in top shape. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- 10 Signs of Aging Poorly and What to Do About Them
- Fasting to Heal Gut Inflammation with Dr. Peter Osborne
- Nutrition For Optimal Hormones, Sex and Aging With Dr. Anna Cabeca
- Functional Nutrition for Heart Health with Dr. Jack Wolfson
- Inflammaging: The Role of Inflammation in the Acceleration of Aging