In This Episode:
- Most chocolates being consumed in Western countries are BAD for you. Find out why! [06:11]
- Check out the 5 key benefits of raw cacao. [06:35]
- Find out the key similarities in the compounds found in green tea, caffeine, and raw cacao. [07:21]
- Dr. Jockers shares his favorite sources of high-quality chocolate and the creative ways he’s incorporating them into his diet. [11:07]
- A research study comparing Kuna Indians with Indians who are on the mainland revealed a remarkable difference in their overall health, with the consumption of raw cacao as the key differentiator. [12:11]
If you’re looking for the perfect excuse to nibble on your favorite chocolate, Dr. Jockers will give you the green light you badly needed, today! Contrary to what the majority believe, chocolates are highly beneficial to your health. Of course, it always comes with the responsibility of picking top-grade quality and where to source it. In today’s episode, he talks about the raw cacao and the powerful compounds present in this goodie. Find out why you should be stashing your shelves with these all-time favorites!
“The more that you process chocolate, the more you strip it of key nutrients that support your mood, your memory, and your cardiovascular function.”
-Dr. David Jockers
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley Organic Supergreens, a delicious blend of 23 organic superfoods to energize your body! Paleovalley Organic Supergreens uses only the finest, most bioavailable superfoods helping your body absorb those valuable vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and enzymes found in each delicious serving. Paleovalley Organic Supergreens is a certified organic, gut-friendly, and nutrient-rich drink you and your kids are sure to love! Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
Have you checked out Dr Jockers amazing book on Fasting? It’s called — The Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting.
You can find this great book available on AMAZON! We’d love your support and (if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Supergreens – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Cacao Bliss – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- 12 Great Brain Boosting Foods & Herbs
- Intermittent Fasting Strategies for Women with Cynthia Thurlow
- 10 Common Intermittent Fasting Myths
- Functional Nutrition for Heart Health with Dr. Jack Wolfson
- Sleep Tracking: Technology to Improve Sleep Quality