In This Episode:
- Learn how precision medicine deviates from the traditional paradigm in medicine and why “precision” is key to holistic treatment [05:52]
- These are the key lab markers that need to be checked to determine the best type of diet and lifestyle recommendation that works in addressing the problem [09:37]
- Contrary to what previous research is saying, a study has proven that caffeine is not always good for everybody. Understand how caffeine works on fast metabolizers versus slow metabolizers [11:15]
- There are minor conditions that can be resolved by lifestyle changes, diet, and supplements, but it helps to first understand what unique lifestyle and diet work for specific individuals—based on their DNA, blood labs, and microbiome [21:53]
- Data is important in matters concerning accurate analysis and diagnosis of an individual’s condition [24:40]
- Learn how an AI-driven platform can help trim down the long hours it takes to treat a patient and level up your game in the medical field [36:06]
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley Organic Supergreens, a delicious blend of 23 organic superfoods to energize your body! Paleovalley Organic Supergreens uses only the finest, most bioavailable superfoods helping your body absorb those valuable vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and enzymes found in each delicious serving. Paleovalley Organic Supergreens is a certified organic, gut-friendly, and nutrient-rich drink you and your kids are sure to love! Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting!
It’s called — The Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting.
AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON!
We’d love your support. (And if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too!
Every individual’s body is designed in a unique way, hence its needs and compositions are also unique. This is what inspired Dr. Matthew Dawson to innovate on a unique approach to personal health care through precision medicine. He believes that anyone can achieve optimum performance if we adopt the right lifestyle, diet, and nutrition to befit our unique needs. This can be done through data analysis drawn-out per individual. Studies have proven that not everything that works for the majority works for everybody and if careful attention is also given to the minority, their issues with their health can also be addressed. Get to know more about this new approach to healthcare and understand how it can work for you as an individual. Or if you’re a practitioner, how it can give you an edge over other practitioners in treating your patients.
“We treat patients in our regular system based on statistics and epidemiology. One says ‘do this because the study says it works,’ when what the study’s saying is that it works for 60, 70, or 80% of people. You’re not 70-80% of people, you’re you.”
-Dr. Matthew Dawson
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Supergreens – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Wild Health – Use Code JOCKERS to get 20% off health coaching and 20% off fellowship mentoring program for practitioners
Connect with Dr. Matthew Dawson:
- Website – https://www.wildhealth.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/wildhealthmd/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/wildhealth
- Podcast– https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/wild-health-podcast/id1443966713
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- 12 Great Brain Boosting Foods & Herbs
- Intermittent Fasting Strategies for Women with Cynthia Thurlow
- 10 Common Intermittent Fasting Myths
- Functional Nutrition for Heart Health with Dr. Jack Wolfson
- Sleep Tracking: Technology to Improve Sleep Quality