In This Episode:
- 2:55: Understanding the danger of environmental toxins
- 04:15: Introduction to Dr Jaban Moore
- 06:00: What are environmental toxins doing in our body?
- 08:50: The toxins in the umbilical cords of babies
- 09:55: What are some of the more overlooked toxins that people aren’t talking about?
- 13:35: Understanding the danger of mycotoxins
- 19:10: What to do if you’ve been exposed to mold in your home?
- 24:50: Can you dry-fog your mold?
- 27:50: Does a nasal sinus rinse work for mold infection?
- 32:30: What are some of the signs that you are living in mold?
- 33:50: What to do if you have heavy metal toxins?
- 40:00: Is there still mercury in vaccines?
- 46:50: What can we do to make sure we’re not putting all these toxins in our body?
- 52:30: Understanding liver support products
Did you know that the average individual has at least 700 known toxins in their body? We are just being assaulted by environmental toxins that can be found in our brain, our body, our blood, and our skin! And they’re very detrimental to brain health.
Dr. Jaban Moore is an expert when it comes to environmental toxins, gut health, and parasites. He specializes in Lyme disease and auto-immune diseases (among many other things). He brings his wealth of knowledge to this episode of Functional Nutrition which is sure to resonate with a wide audience.
From mercury in your mouth to mold in your home, there is a lot to understand about where environmental toxins are creeping into your life and affecting your health in a negative way. If you are looking to understand the impact that environmental toxins have on your brain and body — and what you can do about it — please join us!
“Mold also can stress your nervous system significantly. It’s the number one thing I see in my clinic putting people into fight or flight as far as chemicals. And that can create anxiety, brain fog.”
–Dr. Jaban Moore
We partner with great companies that make superior products that can help benefit your health. These products have gone through a review and vetting process by Dr. Jockers and his team and are products that we use and recommend for others.
They are truly the best of the best supplements, tools, and resources you can find to help improve your health! Even better, we have worked with the manufacturers to get you exclusive community discounts so you can get them for the lowest price on the internet.
Purality Health Vitamin C
If you’ve tried collagen for aging skin and haven’t gotten the results you want… It’s because most collagen is missing a critical ingredient. And without this “missing link,” collagen WILL NOT WORK. With this “missing link” you can turn loose, saggy skin –– into tight, glowing, younger-looking skin!
So what is that missing link I am talking about? VITAMIN C.
Of course, you may know Vitamin C as a powerful immune-boosting nutrient…
But did you know Vitamin C is a critical nutrient for anti-aging? You see, Vitamin C it’s the “glue” that holds collagen together in your body. And if you’re low in Vitamin C, well all of that collagen you’re taking is pointless.
And here’s the thing, not all Vitamin C supplements are created equal…
If you’re taking Vitamin C in capsule or tablet form, you are missing out on key nutrients as they will simply pass through your body without being absorbed (you can thank your stomach acid for that).
However, our friends over at Purality Health have a patented formula that utilizes something called ‘MICELLE LIPOSOMAL’ technology which delivers the nutrients into your bloodstream – proven to be 800% more efficient!
So, if your skin is looking older than you… And the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, sagging skin, and otherwise “old-looking” skin frustrates you…
Give Purality Health’s Micelle Liposomal Vitamin C a try! It’s backed by a 180-day money-back guarantee. And today, we have a 30% OFF coupon for you! Just visit puralityhealth.com and use the coupon DRJ to access 30% OFF your purchase today!
Paleovalley Organ Complex
Today’s Episode is brought to you by Paleovalley’s Organ Complex, my favorite way to get a full spectrum of traditional superfoods, loaded with nutrients, into your body faster, easier, and without having to tolerate the taste (or cooking for that matter).
Here’s the part you’ll love, especially if you understand the importance of eating these nutrient-dense organ meats… Grass Fed Organ Complex contains not one but three organs from healthy, 100% grass-fed, pasture-raised cows so you are getting a more diverse array of nutrients. Right now, you can get 15% off Organ Complex using the code “JOCKERS” or by clicking here: Paleovalley.com/jockers
This episode is brought to you by Pique, where plants and science intersect to produce teas and supplements of unrivaled efficacy, purity, and convenience. Pique teas are blended with other functional plants specifically designed to support metabolism, gut health, digestion, and shut down appetite…all while helping to ease bloat and curb sugar cravings.
If you practice intermittent fasting, drinking these award-winning flavors will not break your fast! I enjoy Pique teas even when not fasting, so I use different flavors for different benefits throughout my day.
Pique’s revolutionary Tea Crystals—made with cold extraction technology—are organic, vegan, non-GMO, sugar-free, free of preservatives or additives, and triple toxin screened for purity. What’s more, these pure teas dissolve in hot or cold water, so no prep or brewing is required.
Try Pique today risk-free and get 5% off, plus a FREE pouch with 20 premium samples when you purchase a fasting bundle. Head over to piquelife.com/drjockers and use code DRJOCKERS.
- Jockers – Pique – Use Code DRJOCKERS and get 5% off
- paleovalley.com/jockers – get 15% off today using the code “jockers“
- Purality Health’s Micelle Liposomal Vitamin C – Use Coupon Code DRJ for 30% off
Connect with Dr. Jaban Moore:
- Website – Dr. Jaban
- Instagram – Dr. Jaban Moore DC (@drjabanmoore) • Instagram photos and videos
- Facebook – Dr. Jaban Moore | Kansas City MO
- YouTube – Dr. Jaban Moore – YouTube
Connect with Dr. David Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!