In This Episode:
- Fight back against the number 1 killer in Western countries!
- What alarming signs to watch for to warn you about clogged arteries!
- Fat or thin, this by-product of inflammation can take you down.
- How to turn off the fight or flight trigger that spikes your blood sugars.
- Turn your body into a better fat burner with just a few simple tweaks!
- The powerful antidote against stress that is so easily within your reach!
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Perfect Keto and their delicious Keto Cookies, a super-weapon snack that took over a year to perfect. They’re delectable, on-the-go treats that won’t spike your blood sugar and even support your skin, hair, nails, and gut health. Grab a box (or two!) for yourself at PerfectKeto.com and don’t forget to use code DRJOCKERS at checkout to receive 15% off!
The fight against heart disease is not an impossible feat. Your best defense is a healthy diet, a shift in your lifestyle, and a good mental attitude. Tune in to today’s episode and identify the number one culprit that’s impacting the mortality of Western societies. Make a smarter choice in choosing the food to eat, and when to eat them. Address unhealthy thoughts and habits and develop preventive measures for serious chronic illnesses.
“You can fast and eat all the right food, but if you’re not sleeping well, you’re not gonna heal well.”
-Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Perfect Keto Cookies – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Top 12 Immune Support Strategies to Prevent Illness
- Microbiome, Immune & Digestive Health Strategies with Kiran Krishnan
- Addressing Chronic Inflammation with Melissa Nohr CHC, JD
- 7 Herbs That Enhance Autophagy & Cellular Healing
- Top Adaptogens and Superfoods For Energy, Anxiety & Mood with Drew Canole